Medina Cuadros has a full team of criminal lawyers who provide advice and intervene in legal processes of significant relevance in current practice with a high level of success, thereby achieving benchmark status at a national level.
The practice acts and advises in all kinds of criminal proceedings, particularly:
- Economic crimes (criminal offences in the banking world, thefts, unlawful appropriations, punishable insolvency or fraud).
- Offences against the Treasury and against the Social Security system or other public institutions.
- Corporate crime (fraudulent administration, adoption of abusive agreements, infringement of member’s political rights).
- Money laundering.
- Crimes against industrial or intellectual property (copyright, trademark, patents, etc.).
- Crimes against honour, privacy and the right to one’s own image.
- Computer crimes.