Medina Cuadros’ commercial department has extensive experience advising large companies, both listed and non-listed; providing assistance in each and every phase of the company’s corporate life.
- Constitution of Business Corporations.
- Negotiation and formalising of agreements with shareholders.
- Changes to Business Corporations.
- Corporate Restructuring Operations (Fusions and acquisitions, divisions).
- Acquisition of companies and businesses, Due Diligence.
- General corporate operations (capital increases and decreases, modifications to statutes).
- Advice given to Board of Directors, running of the Secretariat of the Board.
- Preparation of General Shareholder Meetings.
- Challenging corporate resolutions, corporate liability actions under the responsibility of administrators.
- Drafting, negotiating and concluding of contracts for the buying and selling of company shares and holdings, and for the constitution of in rem rights concerning these.
- Company liquidation processes.
- Guidance and planning in legal matters in the operations of financial entities. Reports on credentials (national and foreign documentation).
- Supervision of loan and credit operations, of syndicated loans and in the constitution and execution of all kinds of financial guarantees: demand guarantees, bonds, pledges on shares and other moveable goods, real estate and property mortgages.
- Exercising of Bankruptcy Administration.
- Providing advice for insolvency creditors.
- National and international commercial contracting.
- Exercising legal action.
- National and international arbitrations.